Della Terra Farm Vineyard and Winery is located east of Dallas/Fort Worth.
It is south of I-30 and north of I-20, off Hwy. 19.
Our address is 2530 RS County Road 3425, Brashear, TX 75420
We can be found on Google Maps, just type Della Terra Farm.
Or you may type these coordinates into your navigational device: 32.972039, -95.687492.
Or follow these driving directions:
• From I-30, travel south on Hwy. 19 about 12 miles to FM 514. Turn left (east) on FM 514
From I-20, travel north on Hwy. 19 and continue past the town of Emory for about 7 more miles to FM 514. Turn right (east) on FM 514
• Travel east on FM 514 about 1.6 miles to RCR 3412
• Turn left (north) on RCR 3412 and drive as it meanders to the left and then right for 1 mile.
• RCR 3412 T’s with RCR 3410. (Doesn’t have a sign for RCR 3410, but trust me.)
• Take RCR 3410 to the right and follow it as it meanders left and then right for 1.2 miles. At this point RCR 3410 ends and merges with RCR 3425
• Keep going straight on RCR 3425 for .3 miles and Della Terra Farm is on the right.
If driving from downtown Sulphur Springs, it may be easier to take League St. south from I-30, driving approximately 1/2 mile and crossing Hwy. 11.
• Keep heading south and as you leave the Sulphur Springs’ city limits, the road turns into FM 2297. Continue on FM 2297 for 7 miles.
• At that point the road changes to FM 1567 (keep going straight, the name of the road just changes) and travel 2 more miles to Arbala. FM 1567 will turn sharply to the left.
• In the middle of the curve, take FM 2081 to the right. Drive 1.4 miles as the road winds behind the white church (Arbala Methodist) and heads south.
• Take RS CR 3425 to the right (west) and travel 1.25 miles to Della Terra Farm on the left.